List of Available ServicesIn addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Family Planning – advice on contraception including coil fitting and contraceptive implants; by appointment only.
- Antenatal Care – routine antenatal check-ups by our qualified midwife on Thursday mornings.
- Travel Vaccinations – routine and travel vaccinations for all ages are available during surgery times by appointment with our nurses. We run a flu jab clinic by appointment in late October; ask at reception for further information.
- Asthma/COPD – regular check-ups and advice from practice nurses on lifestyle, inhaler techniques and medication is available on Wednesday mornings.
- Diabetic Clinic – intermediate and annual reviews for diabetic patients available by appointment. Reviews cover blood pressure checks, kidney function checks, cholesterol monitoring, review of diabetic control and medication reviews.
- Cardiovascular Clinic – reviews for patients with or at risk of cardiovascular disease – Blood Pressure check, cholesterol monitoring, ECGs and medication reviews available by appointment.
- Phlebotomy Clinic – for all blood tests on Monday 09:00 – 11:45, Friday 09:00 – 11:45 by appointment.
- Chiropody – foot Screening for diabetic patients on the second Tuesday of each month.