The practice will be closed on the following days:
- Friday 15 Apr 2022: Good Friday
- Monday 18 Apr 2022: Easter Monday
- Monday 2 May 2022: Early May Bank Holiday
- Thursday 2 Jun 2022: Spring Bank Holiday
- Friday 3 Jun 2022: Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday
- Monday 29 Aug 2022: Summer Bank Holiday
- Monday 26 Dec 2022: Christmas Day Alternative
- Tuesday 27 Dec 2022: Boxing Day Alternative
Please ensure that you order your prescriptions in advance so that you will not run out of medication during the period the surgery is closed. If you need medical advice during this period you can:
- Visit your pharmacy – your local pharmacy can provide confidential, expert advice and treatment for a range of common illnesses and complaints. Visit nhs.uk to find a pharmacy open near you.
- Use NHS 111 – if you need urgent medical advice but your condition is not life threatening. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and you can access either online or by calling 111 from your landline or mobile (all calls are free).
- Dial 999 – for a genuine medical emergency including; loss of consciousness, acute confused state and fits that are not stopping, persistent and/or severe chest pain, breathing difficulties, severe bleeding that cannot be stopped dial 999.